- PPM & Reactive Maintenance
- Fire alarm test, changing bulbs valves ect./ AHU'S FCU'S Pumps, boilers, AC units, HVAC
- Some fabric and mechanical assistance as and when.
- other Adhoc duties.
- Completing compliance paperwork and job completion forms.
- Assisting senior members of staff and attending to Clients needs.
The successful person must have the following
- Level 3 C&G/ NVQ Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- 17th/18th Edition if electrical
- Minimum 5 years experience in Maintenance
- previous experience in a relevant role.
- Experience working in a Bank or other form of Critical contract preferred but not essential.
- Can be of Any bias but confident in both Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance.
- Must be immediately available.
- Able to work flexible hours
- competitive temp rate and salary
- can start Immediately
My client, a leading FM provider are currently seeking an experienced buildings service maintenance engineer to join their growing team in central London. The role is on a trophy NHS contract.