A lovely Primary School in Camden are looking for a lunchtime supervisor to start in September.
This is a part time role working Monday to Friday between the hours of 11AM -1.15PM.
As a lunch time supervisor you are required to supervise children at lunchtime. This may be indoors or in the playground.
The lunch time supervisor will:
- Provide basic first aid
- Work with class teachers at handover times
- Encourage healthy eating and good manners
- Ensure the safety of children, ensuring safeguarding guidlines are followed
- Actively supervise outdoor play and interact with the children
- Supervise children in their classrooms on wet days
If this sounds like you please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour