Are you an experienced within Logistics and Loading and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Loader to join our team in Exeter, working 45 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Loader, you will assist drivers by undertaking the role of reverse assistance, to ensure vehicle maneuvers are undertaken in a safe manner and with the safe loading and unloading of waste & recyclables. Duties include:
- Assist in the daily duties of collecting waste from customers' sites
- Assist the LGV Driver acting as a banksman where any maneuvering is undertaken
- To learn the routes allocated to the vehicle you are assigned to
- To assist the driver in keeping the vehicle clean and tidy up to Viridor standards
- Work in a safe manner at all times, reporting any incidents or near misses to the Logistics office in a timely manner
The ideal Loader will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of current legislation of LGV vehicles
- Ideally, a 7.5 tonne licence
In return for your hard work as an Loader, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Loader, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.