Short term holiday contracts up to 8 weeks, nationwide
Earn from £1500 to cover 2 Christmas weeks
From £90 per day - £110 per day with double pay on Christmas bank holidays
We’re the number one provider of live-in care services in the UK because we insist on the highest standards. That’s why we pay very well, help our people develop, offer them flexibility and provide all the support required so they never have to face a challenge alone. That’s why we were named by Glassdoor as the fourth best organisation in the UK for leadership and working culture. We are also proud to be rated ‘excellent’ for care and support and ‘very good’ for staffing by the Scotland Care Inspectorate.
Join our dedicated live in carer team to provide cover over the festive season. We are looking for professional care experience such as domiciliary care, care assistant, home carer, personal homecare assistant, support worker or other health care experience. Or you may have personal experience from caring for a loved one. You also need personal or professional experience of dementia care and most importantly you have a real passion for supporting people in their own homes on a “live-in” basis.
- Short term contracts up to 8 weeks
- The benefit of a retainer so you have a guaranteed income in the period you work for us
- Our daily rate is from £90 with double pay over the Christmas bank holidays which could see you earn from £1530 if you cover those two weeks
- Five days training when you start, before your first placement
- 24/7 support from a central office team
- UK travel expenses covered
Care to join us?
Find out why 94% of our Carers would recommend The Good Care Group to a friend. Simply apply today and one of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.