We are a growing, financially secure domiciliary care company managed by very experienced management team with many years of experiences in all aspects of care. We focus on the direct payment and private market. We are providing high quality bespoke person-centered live-in care services to individuals in their own homes in Southern England with Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire & surrounding Cotswolds areas as our major focus.
We are currently looking for Live-in Carers to help us best serve clients in our target areas.
If you are a reliable, committed caring person and interested in joining a growing company with a fresh view to health & social care, we’d like you to get in touch!
The ideal candidates will be:
· Trustworthy and open-minded
· Committed to providing the high standard of care
· Empathetic and have a caring nature
· Organized and flexible with good time management skills
· Good housekeeping and cooking skills
· Good communication skills with clear spoken and written English
· Former live-in carer experience is desirable, but not essential as training and support is provided
We believe our staff are the core of our team and the foundation of our success. We provide our staff with:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• High quality & practical induction & refresher training that can lead to Care Certificate
• Flexible work pattern to suit you
• A dedicated carer support team to help you settle in
• 24/7 on-call service to support you in case of emergencies
• Opportunity to study for a funded Level 2 and 3 certificate
• Exceptional career progression opportunities as we continue to grow in our targeted regions
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Transportation Allowance
- Vacation/paid time off