We are The Good Care Group. We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care. And it all starts with our Carers. They’re the reason we’re rated E (excellent) for care and support and VG (very good) for staffing by the Scotland Care Inspectorate.
You care what happens to people when they get old or need help looking after themselves. You care enough to be there, as a friendly face and a helping hand. You care about respect, dignity and their right to maintain a level of choice and independence. And you want to help elderly people who prefer to live in a place that makes them feel happy, safe and in control. The place they call home.
Carers provide one-to-one home care in accordance with the person's specific care plan as well as helping them to enjoy living a full life as independently as possible. Tasks include:
- Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke and incontinence
- Cooking, cleaning and ensuring the smooth running of the house
We are looking for
- Previous carer experience such as live in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker or personal healthcare assistant or other healthcare experience
- Experience of dementia care
- Ability to work autonomously
- A real passion for supporting people in their own home on a 'live-in' basis
- Compassion, openness and honesty
As a valued member of our team, we care as much about you as we do about the people we care for. We believe amazing people deserve amazing employment packages. If you’re eligible to work in the UK, we can offer:
- A variety of live-in care roles to suit your level of experience and lifestyle
- Regular paid holidays.
- A 5 day intensive training programme before your first placement
- On-going training and development to help you reach your career goals and fulfil your potential.
- 24/7 365 support from a central office team
- A dedicated care manager who knows you and your client
- UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
- Free Wi-Fi in every home
- Opportunity to develop your skills and join our Relief or Rapid Response team
- A full wage for up to 14 days as soon as you have joined, are cleared and ready to work, even if a role isn’t yet available - this is our 'Welcome Guarantee’* (* T&Cs apply)
You could get a job offer from The Good Care Group in 24 hours. Our application process now involves filling in an application form which will take around 10 minutes. You will know immediately whether you have been successful, and if you have you will receive an email with a link to our brand new One Experience Questionnaire. We will contact you within 1 working day of finishing the questionnaire for a phone interview followed a face-to-face interview.
Find us on social media to find out why 95%* of Carers would recommend working for us to a friend. (*Glassdoor)
+ supplement for drivers (client provides car and insurance)