£79 - £105 per day
We are The Good Care Group. We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care. And it all starts with our Carers. They’re the reason we’re rated E (excellent) for care and support and VG (very good) for staffing by the Scotland Care Inspectorate.
You care what happens to people when they get old or need help looking after themselves. You care enough to be there, as a friendly face and a helping hand. You care about respect, dignity and their right to maintain a level of choice and independence. And you want to help elderly people who prefer to live in a place that makes them feel happy, safe and in control. The place they call home.
Carers provide one-to-one home care in accordance with the person's specific care plan as well as helping them to enjoy living a full life as independently as possible.
Your live-in carer duties may include but are not limited to:
- Providing companionship and company
- Supporting clients with personal care
- Administering medication
- Light housework and gardening
- Preparing healthy meals
- Accompanying clients to appointments and social outings
- Supporting clients to pursue their hobbies, interests and social activities
- You may be a professional Carer already
- You may have cared for a friend or family member
- You may simply have a real passion to provide care and companionship to others
As a valued member of our team, we care as much about you as we do about the people we care for. We believe amazing people deserve amazing employment packages. If you’re eligible to work in the UK, we can offer:
- A variety of live-in care roles to suit your level of experience.
- A competitive monthly salary
- Regular paid holidays.
- Flexible working hours that fit with your lifestyle.
- On-going training and development.
- 24/7 support and a dedicated care manager so you never have to face a challenge alone.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us for a chat. For more information contact The Recruitment Team on +44 3331 306 692
Follow us to find out why 95%* of Carers would recommend working for us to a friend. (*Glassdoor)