Location: South Wales
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + Bonus Scheme
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Stephens Wilmot Solicitors is a rapidly growing firm that works alongside, and is retained by, the We Plan Group. We abide by a core set of values: passion, respect, integrity, dynamism and excellence. These values are embedded in everything we do and impact our interactions with our colleagues and our customers alike. Our dedication to our workforce had led to us being awarded Investors in People Gold.
Responsibilities of the Litigator:
- Managing your own litigation caseload initially comprising of small claims/ fast track financial mis-selling claims / debt recovery work.
- Assisting in the growth and management of a litigation team and supervising and mentoring the team as it grows.
- Working closely with senior management in the development of new business.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in line with business growth
Requirements of the Litigator:
- Solid knowledge of all litigation matters
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Possess outstanding client care and communication skills
- Technically proficient and commercially aware
- Good knowledge of civil procedure rules and practice
Benefits of becoming the Litigator:
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Westfield Health plan, with added benefits and discounts through Westfield Rewards;
- Access to subsidised restaurant, Starbucks and gym memberships;
- Pension Scheme.
- Investors in People Gold Standard employer
- Excellent progression opportunities in a fast-growing business
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Litigator, then please apply now!