Fixed Term contract – Ending April 2020
£26,000 – £28,000 per annum depending on experience
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:15pm (36 hours a week)
Our Telford based client is looking for a Litigation Officer to join their team on a fixed term contract until April 2020 to cover maternity. The purpose of the role is to assist the Head of Legal by working as a member of the Legal Team, providing an accessible and comprehensive advice and litigation service in all areas of law affecting the group.
- To contribute to the provision of an excellent, professional, responsive and comprehensive legal service, reflecting the values and ethos of the Group.
- To maintain the high standards of professionalism expected of a Litigation Officer.
- To undertake, maintain and be responsible for a personal caseload of litigation matters and related advice.
- To undertake advocacy on behalf of the Group where appropriate.
- To draft and prepare relevant documentation when required, including: letters, court forms and witness statements.
- To provide support and cover in the absence of other members of the Legal team.
- To establish effective procedures within the litigation area of work.
- To undertake such related work as may from time to time be allocated to the post-holder by the Head of Legal.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have previous experience within a similar positon as a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Paralegal and be degree educated. You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You will be IT literate and have good attention to detail. You will require a full UK driving licence.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.