Linux Infrastructure Engineer - get into DevOps
Role: Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Servers and 3rd Line
Location: Bristol city centre
Salary: £30k - £40k
We have partnered with a brand new exclusive client who have a long been heading up the MSP and development game in the South West and supporting many SMEs in the region.
- You consider yourself an expert in Linux
- You have installed and configure servers in a linux environment
- Comfortable writing BASH scripts
- Worked in a multi-tenant setup
- Expert level of Linux distributions
- The Set up of web servers
- Installed and maintained APACHE, MySQL
- Website maintenance
- Azure and cloud experience of some sort
- Ansible or similar tools such as Chef or Puppet
- An Interest in DevOps would be desirable to this role as a lot of their clients are keen to utilise serverless technologies
- If you have been learning anything DevOps in your own time (or even in your current role) then this is going to tick MANY boxes.
We can turn around quickly on this, with solo video interview, followed by a video face to face and we are expecting to turn this around within a few days and most definitely looking to have a offer and contract ready for you before the end of November.
Give Dan Rodrigues a shout on 07825 444 051 if you would like to escalate your application or have questions about the role.
This role will be based in Bristol city centre and will be based in the office with minimal client travel.
Get in Touch now!
#linux #devops #ansible #chef #puppet
35,000.00 - 40,000.00 per year