We are looking to recruit a linen assistant to work on a temporary / bank basis for my client based 5 minutes from the Chesterfield town centre and on most major bus routes.
** Training will be given for this position and you will be required to undertake a DBS check if selected for the role*
Hours of work will be around 08.00am - 16.00 pm each day, the days you will be required to work may vary over Monday to Friday.
Duties will cover:
- Receipt of linen from external suppliers & loading cages in preparation for deliveries
- Hanging curtains in a medical environment
- Inspecting curtain tracks and replacing any broken hooks
- Reporting broken tracks to maintenance
- Sort and distribute linen to the required departments
- Ensure all documentation is completed
- Maintain the cleanliness of the linen department areas
- Any other duties that may be required
Hours of work will be around 08.00am -16.00pm each day, over Monday to Friday but you need to be flexible if any other times are required on occasions.
** Please note this position is physically demanding and will involving lifting, holding heavy fabrics and working at heights **
If you are interested in this position, please click apply today!
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants if you have not been contacted within 7 days, unfortunately you will have been unsuccessful on your application.
8.72 - 8.72 per hour