THIS VACANCY IS ONLY OPEN TO PERSONS HAVING WORKED IN THE LIFTING EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY
The successful applicant will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Servicing on all makes of overhead travelling crane and hoist.
- Installation of new cranes, hoists and supporting steelwork.
- Breakdown cover during daylight hours.
- Inspection of loose tackle and lifting equipment.
- Planned repairs.
- Modernisation and refurbishment.
- Workshop repairs / assembly of panels etc.
Ideally you will have worked for a major crane manufacturer or service company and have several years experience.
Knowledge of three phase power and control systems is essential.
You will be required to have good literacy and numeracy skills.
LEEA qualifications are desirable but not essential.
Experience of working at height and hold a current IPAF licence (training will be provided for the successful candidate where required).
A full clean driving licence is essential and you must be 25 or over (our fleet insurance has a minimum age). The fully expensed company vehicle provided will be a Sprinter and it is essential that you have space for parking and experience driving a large vehicle.
You will be self starting and able to work on your own initiative.
In return Crane Pro are offering the following working conditions:
- A 35 hour working week – Monday to Friday.
- Overtime where incurred is paid as follows – Week days 1.5 x hourly rate, Saturdays 2 x hourly rate and Sundays 3 x hourly rate. (please note weekend working is infrequent)
- 25 days paid holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
- You will be provided with a company uniform.
PLEASE NOTE: AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED – DO NOT SEND YOUR CANDIDATE INFORMATION IT WILL BE REJECTED IMMEDIATELY