- This is a paramount opportunity to join one of the top 3 worldwide companies in lifts.
- Offers constant training on the products and equipment along with regular refreshers.
- An open company that provides great opportunities for progression and rewards.
- The company counts some of the UK and Ireland?s leading businesses as their customers.
- The company was established over 200 years ago, and has built solid reputations all around the globe.
- As a Lift Engineer you will be servicing escalators and responding to break downs.
- This is a great opportunity for Lift Engineers to join a worldwide known company with huge growth plans for the future.
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst dealing with the servicing and breakdowns of lifts.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is tenacious, has a strong work ethic, friendly and driven.
- Must have an NVQ Level 3 in Engineering Maintenance.
- Highly self motivated, well organised, confident and resourceful.
- Have the drive to go above and beyond and provide excellent customer service.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally