Licensed Conveyancer/ Solicitor/ Cilex
Salary: £32000 - £38000
Location: South Manchester
An opportunity for a full time Solicitor/Cilex/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive has arisen. This post is to work within the New Build Conveyancing department.
The candidate should be at least 2-5 years PQE or equivalent and capable of running their own caseloads.
- Offering a friendly, experienced, efficient and professional service to clients
- Accurately ensuring your caseload is proactively processed, and all targets met within the scheduled timescales
- Giving expert legal advice in accordance to residential conveyancing matters
- Preparing and approving complex legal documents and correspondence
- Organising legal research and giving appropriate advice.
- Ensuring the firm against service complaints and allegations of negligence by guaranteeing that all service and all advice is to the highest quality
- Maintain housekeeping on a case management system, reflecting the stage of the file, including accurate use of database, in harmony with the firms procedures as conveyed
- Certify that all post completion matters are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with Lender requirements
- Meet all deadlines
- Maintaining high standards of delivery and actively promoting all services wherever possible
- Possess a flexible approach in providing support to other teams dependent upon capacity, as required
Please get in touch for more information.
£32,000.00 - £38,000.00 per year