- Carrying out diagnosis on both complex electrical and hydraulic systems. Along with providing solutions to fix faults.
- Conduct fabrication, welding and body work repairs as required.
- Attending broken down or accident damaged vehicles and find solutions such as running repairs.
- Assisting with the decommissioning of company fleet vehicles - such as removing equipment and livery.
- Conducting class 1 and 2 vehicle MOT's.
- To ensure health & safety and record keeping is actively updated.
The successful candidate, in the LGV Technician opportunity, will report into the Transport & Workshop Manager on a daily basis. You will be easily commute to Nottingham and have the following skills set:
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 qualification in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance or equivalent.
- 2+ years past experience working in a LGV maintenance environment
- Full driving licence with Category B entitlement.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet timely deadlines.
- Ex-military technical trades are highly encouraged to apply.
My client is looking to engage an LGV Technician and expert for an exciting new role based near Nottingham. This is a great opportunity for either a seasoned automotive professional or an industry new-comer!