Lettings Negotiator - Birmingham
Our client, one of the Midlands' largest property businesses is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their lettings team on a permanent basis due to continued growth and expansion.
Working as part of a close-knit and friendly team, you will be comfortable handling numerous tasks at a time and managing a large portfolio of properties, dealing with any challenges thrown at you. Your daily tasks will include:
- Advertising properties To Let
- Arranging viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Performing checks on prospective tenants
- Managing rental properties
- Dealing with evictions, Section 21 notices and troublesome tenants
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Arranging inventories, Inspections and daily correspondence
- Arranging for gas, water and electrical checks
- Keeping owners up to date
You will have excellent people skills, be extremely organised and be tenacious enough to ensure any issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Located in beautiful modern offices, within walking distance of Grand Central Station, our client is looking to pay a salary of £25,000 alongside bonuses and benefits.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and make a real difference within a growing team.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your application ASAP!!