An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Clinical Negligence team of a highly respected regional law firm. The role is part time (up to 21 hours per week), based in the Bournemouth office.
The successful candidate will most likely be a Legal Secretary with at least 12 months' experience of working within Clinical Negligence or Personal Injury. You will also need a typing speed of at least 60 wpm, alongside excellent IT skills and a flair for administration.
Daily duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Typing and document production
- Managing diaries
- Arranging meetings and organising travel arrangements
- Opening and closing files
- Supporting fee earners in marketing activities
- Producing invoices
- Taking telephone queries and handling where appropriate, or passing on detailed messages
- Monitoring emails and responding where appropriate