From the moment you join Page Personnel you'll be launched into an exciting, fast paced and challenging environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the entire recruitment process (taking the initial brief to arranging interviews and handling the job offer)
- Developing new client relationships by means of business development calls and face to face meetings
- Growing a portfolio of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
- Interviewing candidates to ascertain their suitability for a particular vacancy
- Writing and posting adverts to attract relevant candidates
Essentially - if you're a people person with powers of persuasion, you'll love this!
We are not necessarily seeking candidates with experience as a Legal recruitment consultant, though those with a track record in sales are welcome to apply! Remember, this is essentially a sales role with the chance to build great relationships.
All we are looking for is potential, tenacity, a natural sales ability and the ability to win people round to your way of thinking. If you think you have what it takes and would like to hear more - get in touch!
A job as a Legal Recruitment Consultant offers:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits! This includes private health-care, discounts on gym memberships, high flier all-expenses-paid trip over seas if you hit certain targets, quarterly bonus and an un-capped monthly commission structure dependant on performance, team drinks, quarterly incentives for team lunches, individual cash incentives, the chance to buy and sell holidays and much more....
As a leader in the recruitment industry, we are looking for staff to join our legal recruitment teams in Holborn, London as a result of expansion. Join a FTSE 250 business today, and further your career in a thriving recruitment consultancy!