Legal Counsel - Luton - competitive salary with bonus and flexible benefits
Qualified Lawyer or Solicitor? Looking for a new challenge? Know what it takes to deliver exceptional results under pressure and where speed, knowledge and commitment are of the essence? Then Randstad want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join our world class legal team, based in our sophisticated shared service centre office on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton. Home not only to Legal, but Finance, IT, Marketing and our HR teams you will be joining our experts who are the cogs that work in the background to ensure everything runs smoothly for our operational business.
Reporting into our Head Of Legal, and working within the World League Counsel framework, the role of Legal Counsel is to provide timely, compliant, robust and commercially focused legal advisory services to our UK Sales team. You will be exposed to a wide variety of legal matters, contractual risks and will be the 'go-to' person for our business leaders.
- Annual salary reviews for high performers, alongside a company bonus
- A multitude of flexible benefits, tailored to you, of which you chose based on your needs
- Company Shares
- Free on-site parking
- Onsite cafe and restaurant
- Lifestyle and shopping discounts
- Oh - and the exposure to legal issues within a Global recruitment brand
What we need:
- Qualified lawyer or solicitor (2+years PQE) ideally with prior in house experience
- Experience in providing accurate, effective and commercial legal advice
- Adding value to an organisation through the development of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties.
- Being organised, able to use own initiative and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication, attention to detail, persuading and influencing skills
- Professional integrity
- Good IT skills in Word and Excel
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application