- Processing client and office account payments
- Cheque production
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Processing client and office account receipts
- TT/CHAPS via electronic banking
- Bank transfers
- Dealing with account queries
- Checking and posting bills
The successful Legal Cashier must:
- Adhere to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times
- Proclaim is advantageous
- Work as a member of the team
- Develop and apply knowledge
- Field calls and take accurate messages treating all internal clients and other callers whether face to face or over the telephone in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Be able to work well under pressure with a high standard of accuracy and have a methodical and logical approach to work.
- Ensure information provided is accurate
This role is offering:
- DOE (dependent on experience)
- 21 days holiday, increasing to 25 days
- Accessible Transport links
- Dress down Friday
Page Personnel are currently working alongside a prestigious Law Firm recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join their busy Accountancy function in Liverpool. This role is suitable for a cashier wanting to progress both personally and professionally.