The iManage RAVN team are on a mission to and are searching for a high energy legal professional to be one of the figureheads in our regional Legal AI Practices and who can be the face of iManage RAVN within your selected set of leading names in legal and financial services. You’ll have a burning desire to join the LegalTech community and help us transform an industry leveraging the most powerful AI engine on the market. You’ll have to be comfortable with highly technical content, having detailed knowledge of legal workflow and how AI can transform it.
This high profile role will see you being expected to build relationships at the most senior level of the firms you are responsible for, managing and developing relationships with all the firms practice partners, knowledge management and innovation teams. You will be responsible for interpreting & documenting their business requirements, helping them understand how to leverage AI to fuel their practice groups for the future and working with your dedicated AI Consultant develop RAVN based solutions.
Based in London, you will join a vibrant and ambitious global team supporting our RAVN business unit to help our customer base gain powerful information at their fingertips, get more out of their data, and add value across the enterprise. You will be a former lawyer / attorney with a passion for innovation while also being highly commercial & entrepreneurial.
Being a Legal Practice Lead at iManage means…
You will manage a portfolio of active client accounts and be a subject matter expert on our award winning RAVN Artificial Intelligence solution. You will possess a strong understanding of the legal industry which will position you as a trusted adviser to our clients. As a Legal Practice Lead, you will be the face of iManage RAVN within your target accounts, the go-to point of contact and ensure our clients are utilizing the product, gaining adoption across the enterprise, expanding use cases, and will help to solve any functionality or administration issues.
While sales experience is not essential, this role is suited to a highly entrepreneurial individual with a superior level of commercial and sales skills. The successful applicant will be able to evidence not just legal acumen but also as a high degree of technical understanding of themes and concepts prevalent in Legal AI technology. The role will require extensive travel across the region within wich you operate as meeting our clients face to face is part of what differentiates our service.
iM Responsible for…
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our award winning RAVN Artifical Intelligence solution, creating & building strong, long-lasting customer relationships across legal partnership and KM community by partnering with them, understanding their needs and promoting the benefits of the iManage RAVN approach.
- Presenting comfortably to small audiences (1 - 25) varying in legal and technical ability both subject matter knowledge and standard product demonstrations.
- Creating, maintaining and nurturing legal relationships across your account base, creating and developing for opportunities for RAVN to transform the practice groups.
- Providing weekly updates on all opportunities within assigned client list, through the appropriate forecasting & tracking tools.
- Establishing yourself as a strategic adviser to drive continued value of our products as the subject matter expert for our clients.
- Collaborating internally across all stakeholders including sales executives, practice leads, data scientists and technical support.
iM Qualified Because I have…
- 3 -5 years PQE and experience practicing law
- A strong passion for client success and belief that customers matter most
- Strong knowledge of the types of documents and data used within the legal industry
- A keen interest in technology, automation, and data-driven law
- A degree of technical understanding of themes and concepts prevalent in Legal AI technology
- The ability to effectively collaborate and show respect for people
- Continuous hunger for learning and quick to learn new technologies and concepts
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/