The Learning Experience Manager at McCann Worldgroup is part of a team, which helps the network to build and sustain a healthy learning culture and to design and deliver learning and development measures and initiatives that contribute to a great employee experience. The purpose of this role is to help build a strong learning and employer brand in line with McCann WG vision and values and to work towards successful employee engagement and to support the D&I agenda of MWG. This role is building bridges across the network for aligning Talent Development and Learning and for building communities and networks within. This change agent role has the opportunity to build in collaboration with HR a sustainable approach for talent development across the network.
We are looking for an L&D professional with significant experience to join our team.
Being a business and people partner for Learning
- Design and delivery of customized learning solutions for the group or specific agency needs
- Facilitate classroom sessions and specialize on training subjects in self-leadership
- Ensure consistency and quality of Learning in collaboration with internal and external learning partners
- Provide excellent customer service and motivating employees to engage with different learning and development activities
- Stay up-to-date with current learning and development trends and provide creative ideas how these could be successfully tailored and applied in McCann’s learning environment
- Learning technologies
- Design and manage online content and learning paths on our learning platform Degreed or the LMS
- Design and produce webinars and learning videos with partners across the network
- Be responsible for partnerships with external trainers and invoicing and budgeting for their projects
Being a business and people partner for Development
- Aligning the overall employee journey with learning activities for people working in specific disciplines like creative or strategy as well as for individuals on their career journey
- Career Coaching for individuals including their individual learning needs including career plans and development paths
- Supporting leaders and line managers in performance coaching and goal setting
- Offer career coaching for individuals
- Help to build leadership engagement and commitment for Development
- Plan and support delivery of leadership assessment and development programmes, e.g. development center and others
- Design and develop career development pathways, plans and programmes
- Support L&D Director with the L&D Strategy
The Learning and Development Experience Manager will be responsible for the best possible employee experience for the following strategic projects:
- Women in leadership programme for emerging leaders
- MWG wide apprenticeship scheme including the development of apprenticeship journeys through the network and additional learning opportunities on a group level
- Development of young careers plans for apprentices and graduates including the guidance for this group of talents always under the umbrella of Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Designing and overseeing the group-wide Health and Wellbeing programme including activities for mental and physical health as well as financial health
- Support Employer Branding through marketing and communication activities related to learning programmes and activities
- Support on international projects for change, learning and organizational development
Spirit of work:
- Be self-servicing and able to act on own initiative where necessary
- Deliver the role with consciousness of the budget and with an emphasis on cost-effectiveness and value for money
- Being an L&D ambassador to all colleagues and partners
- Contribute positively to the team meetings, team working and implementing orga-nisational priorities
- Be creative in all aspects of learning & development and be part of a creative environment
About us: McCann World Group, part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), is one of the world's largest marketing communications networks.
Our 22,000+ employees are united across 120 countries by a single mission: to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives. This commitment focuses on creating work that earns a role in people’s lives by being interesting, evocative and useful. It’s powerful and effective creativity that helps clients grow their brands and businesses.
To achieve this, we span— and integrate— a broad range of global practices, including McCann Erickson (advertising), MRM//McCann (digital marketing/relationship management), Momentum Worldwide (total brand experience), McCann Health (professional/dtc communications), CRAFT (global adaptation and production), UM (media management), Weber Shandwick (public relations), FutureBrand (consulting/design), ChaseDesign (shopper marketing) and PMK-BNC (entertainment/brand/popular culture).