Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Whether your interests lie in Life Sciences, Aerospace, Microelectronics or Food & Beverage, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!Responsible for leveraging the Danaher Business System (DBS) tools to drive site KPI metrics, including Quality, Delivery and Cost.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the Kaizen process including the organization, running and sustaining of Kaizen events and Kaizen funnel, ensuring a strong link to the Site KPI Bowler, strategic priorities, action plans and PSPs.
In addition, the role will include the continued development of the DBS culture across the Newquay site. A fundamental growth area will be the development of DBS talent and improved engagement at all levels!
Role and Duties:
Work with site Leadership Team to develop process improvement strategies based on business needs:
- Daily Management.
- Act as a mentor for the “Problem Solving Process” (PSP).
- Kaizen Funnel.
- Facilitate / participate in Kaizen events.
- Support Action Plan creation and follow-up.
- Develop future certified DBS practitioners in DBS tools.
- Organisation and participation of Shin events.
Apply continuous improvement methods in Lean, Leadership & Growth:
- Lean principles of partnership, methodology, business benefit, innovation and customer focus.
- Subject matter expertise in DBS tools (Lean Conversion, Problem Solving, SMED, CDT&R, Visual Project Management etc…).
- Lead transformational change and work on identifying & prioritizing opportunities across the plant.
- Coordinate benchmarking and external analysis (Subject Matter Experts, Workshops, company visits, etc.).
- Identify and share standard methodologies.
- Teach and coach others in DBS tools, i.e. problem solving and standardized work.
Educate, communicate and excite the organization in DBS:
- Develop and lead teams to embrace culture to promote standard methodology sharing across the plant and within the corporation.
- Generate understanding & use of DBS across the site.
- Develop and promote common DBS Language by integrating continuous improvements utilized across Pall and Danaher through training delivery.
- Degree in Engineering or Business professional engineering certification and/or masters degree preferred.
- Experience in process improvements using lean manufacturing methodology/lean manufacturing with a combination of project management and business process analysis.
- Green Belt / Black Belt (or equivalent) in lean / 6 Sigma Methodology.
Life Assurance, 4% ER pension & annual bonus