Location - London
Salary - £30 - 40k DOE
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 100 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 8,000 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
The UX Designer/Researcher would have an excellent understanding of UX methodology and practises, as well as an appreciation for product and design.
The successful candidate will be confident managing client relationships, and helping drive an appreciation for insight driven design both internally and with our clients.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, multi-disciplinary team, and to work on projects for a wide range of large, well-known clients.
- Deliver high standard wireframes and prototypes
- Take ownership of our UX methodology and provide oversight across all projects
- Deliver UX research documentation across a wide range of projects
- Run workshops with clients to help define project/user requirements
- Propose and deliver tailored UX processes for a wide range of projects
- Understand and represent the value of data-driven design wherever possible
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Confidence and knowledge of UX design and research methodology
- Strong skills in prototyping tools, including InVision
- Strong skills in wireframing tools, including Sketch
- Some understanding of HTML/CSS
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!