Lead UX Designer | London| Permanent | £50-80,000
Our client is one of the UK's top digital companies who are on the edge of immense growth in the digital field. They are searching for the next lead UX designer who can deliver high quality and consistent UX/UI designs across different media platforms. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of platforms on both greenfield and existing products with a team of incredibly talented and like-minded designers, developers and product specialists.
Key responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Creating full digital UX designs across the life cycle and delivery of high-quality product design.
- Understanding the brand's target audience, vision and business model.
- Own and evolve the tools and practices of the product design team with UI and UX designers.
- Proven track record of delivering UX solutions that enhance business KPIs.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong product design and ways of working.
- Experience and knowledge of behavioural and digital research methods.
- Experience of working in a retail environment.
- Conveying results to senior stakeholders in a way that engages them to what we do and why we do it.
- A/B testing experience and be able to champion the importance of this function whilst working alongside the optimisation team.
If you are interested in being put forward for the role, please contact Nnenna Kalu on 02079282525 or email email@example.com
£50,000.00 - £80,000.00 per year