Lead Service Desk Engineer - Wigan - £30K
I'm currently representing one of the UK's leading Leisure, Travel and Tourism brands in the UK who are on the look out for a Lead Service Desk Engineer.
The business has recently undergone significant investment and are specifically applying growth to their tech teams in order to achieve their business goals.
In this role, you will lead the IT Service Desk and IT support function for the clients 82 sites. ensuring that end users are receiving appropriate IT support.
- Lead / Mentor experience within a relevant environment.
- Skills on Microsoft Server platforms 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Skills with managing GPO/AD/DNS/DHCP administration
- Strong Skills on Microsoft Desktop Platforms Windows 7/10
- Strong Skills on MS Office Suites
- Skills on VMWare
- Skills with Exchange 2010/2013
- Skills with Office 365
- Skills with Networking technologies LAN/WAN
- Knowledge of ITILv3
£30K + Package
This really is a great time to join this growing business, working on critical infrastructure as they go through a Digital Transformation programme with plenty of change and exciting new project work.
If you're interested or would like to know more, please apply below !
up to £30,000.00 per year