AND Digital is a new way for digital delivery.
We are growing fast and looking for passionate and enthusiastic Lead mobile (iOS) Developers to join our bright and talented team of software craftsmen.
How We Work:
We work in an Agile Scrum environment and encourage our Mobile Engineers to be innovative and deliver solutions to technical and business problems that our clients face. As a Lead Mobile Developer at AND Digital you will design and develop compelling and commercially viable mobile applications for our clients.
Define and drive a roadmap to build club Dekker’s Native (iOS/Android) engineering capability and instill a robust engineering mindset within the Club as well as engaging across AND in the wider native Community of Practise
You will Advise our Clients on what best practise looks like (frameworks/app architecture) and guiding them to make the right technical decisions based on their business goals (native vs web - iOS & Android)
Mobile Developers at AND Digital come from strong iOS and/or Android development backgrounds working in an Agile TDD/BDD environment. Working with some of the latest and cutting edge tech:
- Swift, rxJava (Android)
- Agile TDD/BDD
- iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc
- offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Unit Testing and UI Testing for iOS apps.
- RESTful APIs to connect to backend services
- Understanding of Apple Design Principle and interface guidelines
- Continuous Integration for iOS projects
As a Lead Mobile Developer you will work with our Clients onsite in a multi-skilled Agile delivery team to design, architect and develop complex mobile applications keeping app responsive, with design guidelines and security in mind. You’ll be an ambassador on engineering best practice - advising Clients and Team members on coding standards, Scrum, code refactoring, code performance, continuous integration and testing. Your day to day will consists of the following:
- Talking confidently to clients about strategies / experiences / ideas about how to move from their existing to ‘desired’ state (ways of working / best practise)
- Driving and/or be part of delivery teams implementing best practise ways of working, frameworks and infrastructure - in order to bring the client’s ‘desired’ state to life
- Thrive in ambiguity - and be adaptable to the needs as they evolve. For example, they may need to be the spearhead in a new project with a client, to provide our capability before a larger team lands.
- Be able to operate across a number of different projects / engagements at the same time
- Coach and inspire more junior members of the Club to adopt and hold themselves accountable to best practise ways of working and techniques
We are always looking for passionate Mobile Developers to join our team. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.