Job Title: Lead Generation Specialist
Our client provides services and technology solutions to release the value of enterprise applications to companies that have invested in Infor or IFS software. With a workforce capability of over 140 consultants worldwide, they deliver value to customers in industry sectors such as food, distribution, manufacturing, asset service and maintenance.
They are a close team and you will be a part of it right from the start. Their company culture encourages innovation and ideas. They always want to hear your opinion and thoughts as this is the only way to constantly improve and be better at their work. They value quality over quantity and individuals over processes.
As a result of significant growth, they are seeking to add a Lead Generation Specialist to their growing team to identify and develop new business opportunities.
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for:
- Identifying, proactively prospecting and nurturing new business prospects into qualified sales opportunities for the business development team.
- Building relationships with new and existing customers, making sure they receive a quality service, matching their requirements to the offering, and identifying and taking sales opportunities when they arise.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to coordinate account planning and progress to pipeline and revenue goals.
- Regular contact with key decision makers of existing customers to build and develop relationships making sure they receive a quality service, matching their requirements to the offering, and identifying and taking sales opportunities when they arise.
- Proactively seek new opportunities through comprehensive market research, social media interaction, leads, referrals and initiatives with a focus on the acquisition of new business opportunities. Introduce the business and the value proposition.
- Build a pipeline of potential suitable clients.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to develop campaigns to drive more engagement with current clients and prospects. Create and deliver customized messages to the market.
- Understand client architecture and stay up to date on the competitive landscape, partner ecosystems, case studies etc
- Transfer and update data from multiple sources into company CRM system.
- Liaise with all team members to ensure accurate transmission of data regarding new appointment opportunities
- Manage time to achieve key performance indicators (KPI’s) for the role.
Education / Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent 2 years work experience in a lead generation environment
- Minimum 2 years working knowledge and experience in a software lead generation or customer service environment.
- Experience developing strong internal and external business relationships across various functions and departments
- Experience in industry segments such as Food, Fashion, Distribution, Service and Manufacturing.
Skills and Attributes
- “Results-Driven” approach.
- Strong verbal communication skills, excellent telephone manner with the ability to extract key information from calls.
- Able to manage time and the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to identify and address roadblocks to success, identify gaps and suggest creative solutions
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Diplomatic when faced with issues
- “Roll up sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Team player, able to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
- Good understanding of the application of information technology and ERP
- Data analysis and interpretation
If you are interested in the Lead Generation Specialist role, click apply now.