Due to further expansion LTK Consultants have exciting opportunities for Full and Part time Lead Generation Advisors to join the team based in LTK Consultants Head office in Marston Green. You will be employed on a permanent basis and in return receive a competitive salary £20,000 OTE (with further review after successful probation period) PLUS excellent benefits.
You will be working to a rota within our opening hours of 8am - 7:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am, Saturdays 8:00am to 5:30pm and Sundays 11:00am – 5:00pm
LTK Consultants is a leading automotive consultancy and training organisation dedicated to providing business solutions to companies throughout the UK. Our services range from analysing the current market, through designing and developing solutions for growth to implementing & managing solutions.
Benefits of becoming our Lead Generation Advisor:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free on-site car parking
- Canteen onsite (subsidised)
- Onsite gym
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health cash plan once passed probation
- Career progression actively supported
Responsibilities of our Lead Generation Advisor:
- Overall responsibility for managing all online lead, including vehicle valuations, test drive enquiries, general enquires and new vehicle enquires.
- Accurately recording and re-diarsing telephone conversations or call attempts with the view of appointing customers, using the dealership CRM.
- Liaising with Sales Mangers, Service Managers and Parts managers to ensure leads and appointments are channeled through to the right teams in a timely fashion.
- Prospective calls to end-of-term finance leads, with the aim of re-appointment
- Confirming and booking online service bookings into the Dealer Management System After diary (Pinnacle) and reconfirming with the customer
- Providing feedback on call outcomes to drive improvements to the business process.
- Updating conversation figures to ensure the individual dealership and group sales conversion rate meets set standards.
- Assisting with management of inbound leads from specific seasonal campaigns/events
Skills and Experience needed to become our Lead Generation Advisor:
- Customer service back ground
- Good PC, literacy and telephone skills
- Have excellent customer service/selling skills (experience preferably gained within an after sales or call centre environment)
- Confident communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic work attitude
- Be a team player
We are looking to recruit fun, outgoing people to join our vibrant culture where you really can make a difference, if this sounds like you and you would like to join us as our Lead Generation Advisor click ‘Apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you!