LEAD CREW DISPATCHER/CREW MANAGER
One of Europe’s leading private jet companies is looking for a Lead Crew Dispatcher/Crew Manager to join a growing team. This is a full-time role based in offices in St Albans.
You will be part of the ‘mission control’ in a rapidly expanding business. This is a varied role that will - at times - carry large amounts of responsibility.
Daily job responsibilities will include:
- Crew Rostering:
- Strategic crew planning for a large multi type fleet
- Long term roster planning
- Short term troubleshooting and amanagement on the day to day crew schedule
- Fleet optimisation in regards to crew planning parameters
- Working with key team members to ensure compliance with regulations (Flight Time Limitations) and company policies
- Management & organisation of all crew logistics including travel arrangements & accommodation
- Scheduling of crew aircraft training in coordination with the training department
The successful candidate
- You will have good interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to motivate others and maintain a positive environment
- You should be a results-oriented strategic thinker with a proven track record of long-range planning.
- You will have a strong intercultural and social competence, with a high level of discretion.
- You should feel confident working in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere and calm under pressure.
- You will be an engaging individual with a can-do attitude who is comfortable working towards individual goals whilst contributing in a team environment.
- You will have good negotiating and decision making skills.
- You will have a general interest in all aspects of flight operations.
- Knowledge of EASA regulations in regards to crew FTL (Flight Time Limitations)
- Experienced in Crew Management processes and procedures
- Excellent English (verbal & written)
- Very good MS Office skills, and comfortable in using other software packages
- Professional and polished face to face, phone and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative
- Distinctive analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Extensive experience in the field of travel industry (Business Travel Agency) would be a plus
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends as well as overtime
- Starting ASAP
Attractive benefits package
Based in St Albans (AL1)
Competitive Salary + Benefits