We are a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 35 different languages in many cities across the UK. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
We are currently looking for an European Portuguese language teacher for one of our clients in Wolverhampton or Codsall, UK.
Some details about the course:
- Our client would like to have a General one-to-one European Portuguese tuition at your location/office in Wolverhampton or Codsall (within a 7 mi. radius of ST19 9DS).
- He would like to have a 28 hour course (14 x 2-hour lessons).
- His level is Beginner.
- Classes should be held twice a week, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays during daytime (afternoons preferred)
- He wishes to start as soon as possible.
Ideal teacher should:
- Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
- Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
- Have a valid working visa
- Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
- Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!