Location: Tavistock, Devon.
Salary: Competitive and negotiable, depending on your experience and qualifications
Position: Both employed and self-employed applicants are welcome for this position.
The company has been a family-run business since 1992 and is known for the great care they take with clients and employees alike. This is a great place to live and work, their clients include musicians and celebrity chefs. The company believe in working with their clients to build a project from original ideas into designer substance. In 2017 they won FIRST PRIZE in the Devon Historic Buildings Trust Conservation Awards.
They are an expanding Company with exciting opportunities for development
About the Role:
We’re looking for Labourers. You will be working with a friendly, experienced team and reporting to the Site Foreman.
We offer an immediate start following your successful interview
- To ensure all persons on site maintain excellent health and safety standards
- To contribute to the construction and maintenance of strong and long-lasting buildings and products
- To deliver skilled and quality workmanship as a Labourer
About You – Required
Experience as a labourer
Your own transport and tools
- Experience of other Construction trades
- Ability to multi - skill
- Competitive pay
- Full time 0800 – 1700 Monday to Friday, with overtime available
- Challenging work
- Staff discounts
- On-site training
- Opportunity to be involved in high-profile development projects