Are you a Labourer based in London and looking for a new contract or are you looking for a Labourer position during the summer holidays to earn some extra cash before you go back to college? If you have a CSCS card we have multiple Labourer roles available at the moment.
- Position: Labourer
- Location: Enfield, London
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Please apply online or call Jamie on 07944 326 564. Or please email
A regional house builder that specialise in delivering high-spec properties valued between £500,000 - £1 million.
A single phase development of 9 houses all for private sale.
As on of the Labourers on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager.
- Clearing areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment for everyone.
- Unloading white goods deliveries and movement of building materials.
- Securing barrier protection around the site and making sure hoarding & fencing is secure.
- Some traffic management.
- Assisting home buyers move in to the properties.
Please note there is no welfare responsibilities involved in this role.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Happy to be customer facing and assisting home buyers.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.