Job Title: Labour Planner
Location: Westhoughton, Bolton
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time (42.5 hours per week)
The Company is one of the largest independent industrial door companies in the UK, with over 60 teams of mobile engineers, providing service, repair and installation solutions for all types of industrial door and loading bay equipment across the country. They are a forward thinking and growing company who have doubled in size over the past 5 years and who are now looking for good people to help them continue this expansion.
They are currently looking to recruit a Labour Planner to work from their office at Wingates Industrial Park, Westhoughton, Bolton. Working as part of their busy Service team, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, scheduling and managing labour across customer sites on a day to day basis. Duties will include:
- Receiving and logging incoming customer call outs
- Contacting customers to book in quoted jobs
- Liaising with Sales and Production as appropriate reference quoted jobs
- Allocating engineers to jobs and sending job sheets to engineers
- Organising hire equipment as required
- Organising overnight accommodation as required
- Processing completed job sheets, pricing up parts as required and invoicing the job
- Producing quotations as required
- Organising the engineers out of hours call out rota
- Dealing with customer queries
- Providing office cover on a Saturday morning on a rota basis (approximately 1 in 7)
- Undertaking other duties as authorised and necessitated by the needs of the business
Working within a busy environment, the successful candidate must have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload. They must be able to communicate effectively at all levels with a good appreciation of customer care. Previous experience within a reactive maintenance or facilities management environment would be a distinct advantage.
In return they offer:
- A competitive salary
- 30 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Accident & life cover
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
This Company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, ethnic or national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Labour Planner, Administrator, Office Assistant, Accounts Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Planner, Service Planner, Office Support, Customer Support Assistant, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Support, Client Service, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Admin may also be considered for this role.