Coral Island is Europe’s largest entertainment venue and one of Blackpool’s busiest destination’s.
We are a quality driven operator with a passion for high customer service standards and creating the WOW factor.
We are currently looking to recruit a Kitchen Manager in our fabulously renowned snack bar.
The main duties will include overseeing the running of the day to day operations and organising a team of 5.
To ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen, its equipment, associated stores and surrounding areas.
To ensure that food hygiene and H/S regulations are adhered to and that all food is served with the correct tools, well presented and carry out food lost control.
Developing menu offerings.
To promote teamwork to ensure efficient operation of the catering service.
- Relevant experience in a catering environment with a hands on approach.
- Oversee orders and rotation of stock.
- Experience of supervising/deputising staff in a fast-paced industry.
- Knowledge of food safety guidelines. (COSHH).
- The ability to stay calm in any situation.
- Flexibility and adaptability during busy periods.
- Excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent working conditions.
- Full Induction/Training.
- Free Uniforms.
- Free meals on shift.
- Free social events throughout the year.
Full-time permanent position.
40 hours+ per week
RATES OF PAY
£10 per hour.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.