Kitchen Designer (self-employed)
Location: Dudley & Wolverhampton area
Realistic OTE: circa £40 - £70k per annum.
Working Hours: Flexible
Hammonds, the UK’s leading fitted furniture company now has some exciting opportunities for you to join to join our growing sales team as an experienced Kitchen Designer.
We are proud to say that we have been inspiring people across the nation to find their perfect home storage solutions for over 90 years, by offering a comprehensive range of fitted bedrooms and kitchens.
We are now expanding our kitchen portfolio even further as we open new style Hammonds experience stores designed to display our aspirational flagship ranges in their entire splendour.
In our Kitchen Designer we are looking for individuals who we will be able to deliver an unbeatable customer service experience whilst selling our inspirational kitchen ranges.
To be successful within our business you will need to:
- Have a previously successful sales career in kitchen design
- Have strong technical acumen, i.e., able to use Zoom, and ArtiCad
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Be a proficient communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to deliver excellent customer service
- Possess a full current UK driving licence and own transport, as you will be visiting customers’ homes
As our Kitchen Designer, for the right candidates we offer an uncapped earning potential, comprehensive product training and all the tools you need to be successful in this role.
If you have passion, enthusiasm and a flair for designing and want to work in an exclusive, exciting sales environment, we would love to hear from you!
To join our progressive family business of over 90 years as a Kitchen Designer please apply on-line by completing our simple application process.
N.B: Vacancies may be filled prior to the expiry date.
Strictly no agencies please