Job Title: Kitchen Designer
Location: Sidcup (DA14)
Salary: £19,250 - £23,500 depending on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, an established and reputable manufacturer in Sidcup, are seeking a full time kitchen designer/trainee. The applicant will be familiar with CAD system (Planit 20/20, compusoft or similar) and have excellent computer literacy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Design/CAD background at GCSE, "A" level or higher level degree preferred
- Previous experience of design lead kitchens will be an advantage
- Working with project managers on prestigious projects, new house builders and kitchen studio showrooms
- Knowledge and familiarity with built-in appliance brands and equipment
- You will be a strong communicator, personable, fluent English speaker
- Numerate, you will be able to work to deadlines and project briefs provided to produce plans, elevations and detailed specifications.
Trainees will be considered for this role - however will ideally demonstrate previous design commitment via GCSE, "A" level Design or Design Degree, and provide examples of your commitment and understanding of design projects.
Full training on the company's product range will be provided.
Applicants should send a cover letter with their CV explaining their suitability to this role and further relevant information to support their application.
As no relocation fees will be provided, the Company can only accept applications from candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the sheer volume of applications the company receives they are unable to contact all candidates. Therefore if you have not heard from them within 30 working days please assume that, on this occasion you have not been successful. However to make sure you don't miss out on new opportunities, feel free to visit their website.
Candidates with experience of Kitchen Designer, CAD Technician, Design Graduate, Kitchen Design Consultant, CAD Operator, Graduate Designer, Trainee Kitchen Designer, Trainee CAD Operator, Trainee Design Engineer, Interior Design may also be considered for this role.
£19,250.00 - £23,500.00 per year