An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Assistant to join the team at:
Location: Oaklands Care Home, Gilsthwaite Lane, Kirk Hammerton, YO26 8DS
40 Hours per week - £8.50 per hour
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of and serving meals chosen by the residents.
Our ideal Kitchen Assistant will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Experience in a catering environment is desirable but not essential.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards