Key Account Manager
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the US with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking an ambitious, over-achieving Key Account Managerto join our Reading office– this role is critical to Acquia’s aggressive growth strategy. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription.
This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support and Finance and is designed for an experienced account manager who has a high attention to detail and strives for customer success. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front lines of our Account Management program.
- Maintain account retention while providing exceptional customer service and developing client relationships
- Managing 10-20 accounts ranging in values
Identify and close new opportunities within existing customer base
- Create and execute a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Exceed monthly/quarterly growth and renewal goals
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple systems and administration at once
- Strong experience of working in an account management role providing tech solutions to large enterprises
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal over-sight from sales or senior management
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Has owned & exceeded a Quota
- Incredibly detail oriented, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools