Key Account Director
Leading Business Intelligence & Advisory Provider for the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Life Science Sectors
Basic Salary Competitive + Uncapped Commission OTE £150k - £160k (including base salary & commission) + Benefits
About the Company
Based in Central London our client is a leading provider of Business Intelligence, Advisory & Consulting Solutions for the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Life Science Sectors.
They help their clients make the best decisions about their products and business to drive innovation and growth, creating value for shareholders and better outcomes for patients.
Benefits for you:
- Very Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission / OTE of an additional £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Excellent Development and career progression
About the Role ofKey Account Director
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit for a Key Account Director to join the London based sales and account management team.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales the Key Account Director role is a Consultative Sales position responsible for managing, growing and developing a small amount of the company’s top spending enterprise key accounts across EMEA within the life science sector including large Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies, contract Research, large Consulting & Investment Banking Firms.
This is a Strategically Focussed Account Management / Account Director role where you will work independently as well as collaboratively with all of the sales and client success team members to deliver outstanding client service and maximise revenue from existing accounts by selling across a range of subscription based research / information solutions and bespoke research / consulting.
The focus will be to retain existing revenue whilst also driving incremental growth and cross selling / up selling solutions to ‘C’ suite decision makers including VP’s of Research, Heads of Corporate Strategy & Global Heads of Innovation.
If you have a Life Science Degree or experience of selling Research, Advisory or Business Information solutions into the Healthcare sector and have an outstanding track record of managing and developing global key accounts then we would be interested in hearing from you!
Your skills and experience:
- Proven track record in Account Management and business developmentat enterprise level with experience of the full account management process from renewals to driving new business growth including cross selling and upselling within existing accounts
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience of selling research, advisory services or business intelligence is essential
- Good understanding of how analysis and information supports Pharmaceutical and Bio Tech business processes and decisions
- Life Sciences related degree or experience of selling into accounts within Healthcare / Life Science / Bio Tech sectors is preferred
- Highly customer focussed with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluency in a European language including German, French or Italian would be ideal but not essential
- Willingness to travel to meet with clients on an international basis
Apply now for thisKey Account Director role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
OTE £160k + 25 days paid holiday + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + Subsidised Gym Membership + Generous Company Pension Scheme + Cycle to work scheme + Interest free season ticket loan + Excellent Development and Career Progression