Web Developer - Altrincham, Cheshire/Greater Manchester
Web Developer required in Altrincham by an outstanding client within the creative sector who are undergoing rapid expansion as a result of multiple project wins. You will work in the digital team to head the design and build a variety of digital tools for key clients in a wide variety of sectors.
As a skilled Web Developer you will have some experience in most of the following:
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Experience with frameworks and CMS systems such as Wordpress, Drupal and Magento
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- The ability to build Responsive HTML emails from provided designs
- Experience in using Mailchimp, Dot mailer or similar email marketing platforms
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, back-ups, and best development practices
- Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Experience with hosting companies and server management
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles
- Problem-solving skills, debugging and cross-browser testing
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Write great code using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end apis, services, and databases
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale existing websites
- Contribute and communicate ideas effectively both internally and externally with our clients
- Think creatively when solving problems
In return, you will receive a competitive package including numerous company benefits and incentives.
Please send your CV ASAP stating current package and availability. Full company and position details are available.