A forward thinking environmental consultancy are seeking talented and enthusiastic Junior Town Planner to join their growing team based in the Gloucestershire area. This multi-disciplinary consultancy offers a range of services including Masterplanning, Town Planning, Landscape Architecture, Ecology and Environmental services.
As Junior Town Planner you will be working within a multi-disciplinary team on a wide range of projects including renewable energy, rural and mineral projects. You will be involved in all aspects of the projects from beginning through to completion and offering planning advice and consultation using your previous experience.
This multi-disciplinary consultancy can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to continue their professional development within a mixture of exciting projects and working with experienced professionals from related fields.
Junior Town Planner Position Overview
- Working on projects offering Planning advice and consultation
- Liaising with clients directly on projects
- Attending client meetings and site visits as required
- Managing and obtaining supporting documents
Junior Town Planner Position Requirements
- Qualified with a Town Planning or related degree
- working towards Chartership with RTPI beneficial
- Minimum 2 years previous experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Full UK driver's license and own transport
Junior Town Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary based on experience level starting from £20K per annum
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Company benefits
- Progression opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.