Junior Team leader/Coordinator
We have a fantastic development opportunity for someone to join the Onsite team in the role of Junior Team Leader/Coordinator. The role is varied and dynamic, you will be managing and motivating our complimentary workforce and representing the company in formal and informal meetings.
Requirements of a Junior Team Leader/Coordinator:
- Good communication skills, liaising with the workforce & Managers
Experienced in prioritisation and delegation of tasks and responsibilities.
Previous Supervisory / Team leading experience is desirable.
Proven organisation, planning and multitasking abilities.
Good level of English
Experienced in providing excellent customer service.
Great PC skills, both web based & Excel
- Rate of pay: £9.50 p/h
- Immediate start
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday Rotating Shifts: 0630 to 14.30 / 14.30 to 22.30
- Duration: Ongoing Temporary Assignment
Role of a Junior Team Leader/Coordinator:
- Providing a professional service to the Client and workforce
- Coordinating and Supervising up to 100 workers.
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of reports.
- Managing & motivating the workforce.
- Training & development of workers
- Production of accurate weekly MI.
We are Close to the town centre and easily accessible by bus. Training will be given to the successful candidate who will be required to work 40 hours a week.
Flexibility will be needed to support the operation during peak weeks and to attend meetings or training off site if required.
Benefits of working with us as a Junior Team Leader/Coordinator
- Weekly Pay
- 28+ Holidays per year
- Pension Scheme
- Training courses after qualifying period
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Onsite car park
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£9.50 - £9.50 per hour