The Junior Support Analyst will act as a central point of contact for all Information systems related incidents and service requests. The role of the Junior Support Analyst is to provide first line support for all internal IT customers. The Junior Support Analyst is responsible for managing service requests through Diabetes UK's IT ticketing system, ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery.
The role will also be responsible for working closely with our Learning & Development team to update and maintain all training programmes offered by the Support team. Furthermore, the role will take ownership of the Support team's intranet pages, developing a self-service portal to enable our staff to access the most up-to-date guidance materials on the information systems used at Diabetes UK.
Interview Date: 20 December 2019
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan (on completion of your probation period)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
- Ensure all support issues are fully logged and documented within the IT ticketing system and are triaged appropriately
- Manage first line of support queries from internal customers within agreed SLA's. Taking remedial action to address issues in accordance with the prescribed processes
- Producing weekly reports for management on the progress of tickets stored within the ticketing system, highlighting positive resolution and areas for improvement
- Develop and manage a self-service portal within our intranet to empower our internal customers to find information and resolve their issues
The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed, ambitious and relish a challenge. They will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills. They should also have a basic knowledge of IT.
We are looking for someone who demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude and drive excellent customer service within a fast-paced environment
£20,885.00 - £23,205.00 per year