Junior Software Developer : C#/.NET/SQL Server/Azure : Edinburgh - £DOE
Are you a graduate looking to kick start your career as a Software Developer? If so, look no further. Under the direction of my client?s passionate and entrepreneurial CEO, there?s no better way to launch your career as a Junior Developer in the fast paced financial sector! This well respected financial services client in Edinburgh is going through a key period of growth and development and is making a rare addition to their team; could it be you?
If you are an ambitious Junior / Trainee Developer who is keen to learn, has a good knowledge of .NET Core background then I want to hear from you today. You will be working with a small team of experienced and talented Developers on a wide array of varied and ever changing projects with at least FOUR to jump into straight away! There is even the opportunity to upskill yourself within the company using Cloud Technologies and continue to develop yourself further!
- Assisting with all aspects of the full SDLC from the defining of requirements through to testing, release and support.
- Engaging with end users and senior stakeholders to understand where functionality can be added to various applications and systems.
- Project work which can include anything from SQL Server upgrades to greenfield application builds and improving the current Cloud capabilities.
- Graduated from Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or a relevant subject.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, Web API / Web Services / MVC.
- Understanding of IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Skilled with Microsoft SQL Server and Team Foundation Server.
- Knowledge of Azure or AWS would be highly advantageous as would work with Office 365 and 2010.
Please note that the above is an exhaustive list; if you feel that you have the core attributes but most importantly the desire to upskill and develop then please call Colm Glackin directly today to find out more on 0131 226 7331.
Only apply to this vacancy if you consent to us contacting you with regards to this and similar future career opportunities. You may call to discuss the role in more detail if you wish.