Junior Salesforce Administrator, ADM 201, Computing Graduate, Salesforce, CRM, London
Junior Salesforce Administrator with the Salesforce ADM Certification (preferably) required to work for an exciting SaaS based business located in Central London. We need someone who knows more than the basics of Salesforce in order to start off as a Junior Consultant and progress into a more senior role.
You will be assisting in designing solutions around the Salesforce CRM Platform and coding skills would be really helpful towards this, along with having solid exposure to Salesforce in a commercial environment.
Personality, enthusiasm, confidence, communication skills and desire to move on to bigger and better things are extremely important in this role…so we want you to be energetic and ambitious.
Ideal Experience / Background Required:
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- Commercial Salesforce experience
- Some form of Computer related degree (preferably)
- An interest in designing, building and deploying applications and services
- Knowledge of software systems design and development
- Able to deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Confidently able to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience of requirements capturing and analysis
- Experience of full System Development Lifecycle
- Good verbal and written communication, including presentation skills
- A willing ability to learn from others and share knowledge.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
Bonus + benefits