Landmark Information Group is a portfolio of leading property-related data and technology businesses at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership. It delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments. Capabilities range from property search provision, expert opinion and interpretation to conveyancing case-management, floor-planning software, valuation modelling and a property listings portal. Clients are served through market leading applications and services that connect businesses, government departments and consumers together - reducing risk, creating transparency and saving both time and money for all parties.
As the largest custodian of land, property and environmental data in the UK, using a combination of AI, machine learning and domain experts to provide marketing leading and trusted interpretation. Our data, backed by technology innovation and entrepreneurialism, make Landmark uniquely placed to lead the next wave of digital transformation in the markets we are passionate about.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What it's like to work at Landmark:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Free parking
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
- Focus on training and career progression
- Family friendly policies
- Happy to talk about flexible working
- Free fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee.
As an Internal Sales Executive, the customer will always come first, and you will become a trusted advisor for the E&M SME customer base. You will act as a consultant, taking time to understand the customers business realities.
You will be office based and tasked with taking inbound and making outbound calls B2B, prospecting new business, ensuring retention of existing customer base and increasing share of wallet through Landmarks solutions. You will interact with industries including but not limited to Architects, Developers, Surveyors and Environmental Consultants, across the UK.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining a segmented and targeted customer contact strategy through the customer lifecycle, including landmark academy interaction.
- Progressing the customer contact strategy to include more targeted, timely communications, through triggers.
- Identifying the needs and challenges of the customer to determine the prospect's interest in Landmarks [products/services], both existing customers and new.
- Identifying new prospect opportunities, these include upsell, retention and new business, you will execute a strategy to ensure an advantageous outcome for both the customer and Landmark.
- Owning a territory of accounts and demonstrate management of your area through a systematic framework of reporting.
- Working with Marketing, to deliver and monitor the marketing evaluation framework with a focus on driving constant improvements in ROI.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel including MQLs
- Driving engagement in webinars and training, additionally follow-up with customers who expressed interest but did not register for webinars
- Using social media including Linked –in to stay on top of the minds of our customer base and improve marketing reach.
- Working towards KPIs detailed by your manager with new business, retention and share of wallet being the focus.
A confident communicator, you will have experience of building and maintaining relationships with a high degree of customer focus. Tenacity and resilience are essential to your success in this role. You will also have/be:
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English Grade 4 or above
- Previous sales experience is essential, preferably from a B2B environment. Documented Sales training would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Knowledge of the Property Industry would be an advantage
- The ability to absorb and apply technical knowledge
- Open and friendly with high emotional intelligence.
- Initiative with the ability to solve problems independently where necessary.