You will assist in providing a professional and efficient front of house service, ensuring the appropriate impression is given to all callers and visitors to the office as the first point for all external contact.
You will assist in managing calls through the switchboard, meeting and greeting clients upon their arrival and ensuring that the reception area is consistently maintained to a high standard. Other responsibilities may include opening and distributing inbound post and franking outbound, booking in client records, and other ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
The role will suit a someone who is enthusiastic, well-organised and has a flexible and positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Duties and responsibilities
• Meeting and greeting clients on arrival
• Answering telephone calls
• Booking in client records
• Opening inbound post and franking outbound
• Admin duties and other ad hoc duties
Qualifications and experience
• No experience is necessary