Old Mission Capital, is a quantitative proprietary trading firm and is currently recruiting a Junior Quant trader to join our London office. Our traders work in teams to seek out and profitably trade mispriced securities. The junior trader job responsibilities will include disciplined decision making, risk management, derivative pricing, researching new opportunities and executing hedge trades. The responsibilities will also consist of creating market reports, running and using the firm's proprietary trading systems, and post trade follow up requiring an understanding of deeper market structure.
- An undergraduate or an advanced degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, engineering, or one of the hard sciences.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: Java, C++, VBA, R, Matlab, Ruby, Python.
- The ability to work and solve problems as part of a team, often in a high-pressure environment.
- 1+ years of relevant trading experience.
- Proven trustworthiness and performance under the highest ethical standards;
- A strong desire for knowledge and to understand how things work.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Old Mission Capital is not accepting unsolicited resumes from any staffing/search firms. All resumes submitted by staffing/search firms to any employee at Old Mission Capital via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid signed search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Old Mission Capital, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Old Mission Capital.