** URGENT HIRE **
I am currently looking for a Junior Production Support Analyst (Trading) to join a top financial services organisation based in London. The role will be a permanent role and will be working on a new project within the business.
- Provide cover to the Live and Test trading systems, ensuring smooth running of trading system servers and services
- Provide 2nd line support services for client services and account management teams
- Support external users of the API (XML/FIX/SOAP) interfaces
- Provide networking and connectivity support
- Monitoring system servers and ensuring appropriate monitoring is in place
- Raise and track issues using the helpdesk ticketing mechanism
Key skills/ experience
- 1 + years technical experience - application/production support role or similar
- Good understanding of trading lifecycle
- Financial services experience preferred
- UNIX, SQL and Scripting Language
- FIX, ITIL and XML is preferable
Location - London
Role - Permanent
Salary - £40,000 - £65,000 p/a
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements, please send me over an updated copy of your CV and I will get back in touch.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.